DATE & TIME : 11TH OCTOBER 2020 - 10AM - 3PM
LOCATION: CAIRNS BASKETBALL STADIUM - Court 4 & 5
WHAT IS IT?
The Cayla George Tournament is an event to engage the youth in basketball participation. Along with a DJ to set the vibe for the day, a live radio stream from the event and a selfie station to capture all of the good angles, it’s also an opportunity to hoop with your friend who is always on another team. It’s a chance to showcase your individual skills! This event allows you to have some fun hooping, take some selfies, show us your dance moves and win some prizes! You might even gain some new teammates!
WHO IS IT FOR? - For anyone and everyone 18 and under who loves hooping and wants to be in the running to win some legit prizes!
No rep experience necessary.
LUNCH SUPPLIED by Mannings Pies
PRIZE PACKS DONATED by Under Armour / Rehmee and Coco
COURT 5 will host the basketball, shooting and dunk competitions, while COURT 4 will be an activation court with multiple stations available:
- HYDRATION STATION - very important station.
- CREATIVE STATION - how artistic are you?
- FACIAL STATION - with sport comes sweat, let's look after your skin!
- SELFIE STATION - maybe the most important station!
- DANCE STATION - this space will be for the dance heats and finals!
SEE YOU THERE!